Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One More Day!

Good Morning!
I am excited because tomorrow the items in the Spring Catalog are available to you! I spent this past weekend with fellow demonstrators making samples of cards and adding more items to my own order. I have a few goals this year to accomplish and my first goal is to use up my scraps. I have been spending an hour a day making cards from scraps and have compiled a group of birthday and thank you cards. I want to help you use your scraps too, so look for an upcoming class, where you bring your scraps and I help you walk away with a stack of ten... yes I am serious you will have TEN new cards! The following upcoming events are coming your way:

Open House January 20th from 1-6pm.
177 Pebble Place, San Ramon, CA 94583
Stop by my home and make a few projects inspired by the new catalog, a few projects to replenish your birthday stash, and have a bite to eat!
This is another year filled with birthday's, holidays, and reasons to thank the special people in your life. I have a few ideas to get you started off right... and am looking for your twist on a few!
Bring a stamp set you have not used yet... lets look at a way to put it to use! I will offer a table with tools for you to break it in! Plus... I may sneak a copy for myself!
I will have out my garage sale table... all items are 50% off the lowest price.
You are welcome to stay the whole time or drop by for only a few minutes! Just let me know that you are coming so I can prepare a bag full of goodies for you!
A special drawing for a 50% off item, and treats from the new holiday mini and the SALE A BRATION catalog will be held at the end of the day!
I hope you can come and play.

Stampin' Up BUNCO Friday, January 25th 6pm
1574 Wild Rose Place, Manteca, CA 95337
It's a Pajama Party Theme! Come in your PJ's and slippers to play BUNCO and enjoy a great meal made by our hostess Marie. Cost is $13.00 per person, and your game, meal and a project are included. Please RSVP to Marie (209-923-4702) and receive an RSVP prize.

Ladies Night Out
February 20th, 6pm at 1574 Wild Rose Pl., Manteca, CA 95337
Gather your lady friends and come by for drinks, snacks and desserts. I will have a Stampin' Up project for you to make, and a raffle. Marie will be clearing out her Cookie Lee Jewelry at 60% off. Tammy Freed will be selling her Thirty-One Designer bags. If you are a looking to share something with the ladies that night please contact me. It is a night of networking, and a creativity that will be so much fun! RSVP to receive a special gift.

More gatherings to come... all to be revealed at the open house!
If you have any questions or requests please contact me!
Cary Farruggia
(925)413-5134
2013 Spring Catalog
http://carysonyourcase.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment