Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Sneak Peek

Tomorrow is the big day to place your first order... But I have already been playing around!

 
 
 
Oh, Hello is a new stamp set in the Spring 2013 catalog... and this past weekend Marie and I went to my upline Bev's house and made samples from the new products.  While we made many samples this set was one that inspired an additional order.  The stamp set comes in a bundle... with the new ovals framwlets, and then let us not forget the new Primrose Petals Core'dinations Card Stock.... OH, HELLO!!!  Love this card.... you can add many more dimensions to this card but I am liking the simple version... look for another project coming your way soon! Did you notice the pretty little butterfly? It's a new punch! I have added that lil gal to many of my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment