Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Sheet Wonder

Here are the ladies at work...

This is my dear friend Jeanne whom I have known for a very long time and love and adore her and her family!  Lynn is a first time customer and she brought some new skills to our group!

My girl's Lisa & Paula were in the dining room, chatting and working very hard!  


Here are all the sample cards.  I tried to use a little of each sheet.  We created many choices!
OH HELLO!  As you all know I love this set!

Get Well and the Owl Punch!

Kindness Matters 

Delightful Dozen

Wacky Wishes

Delightful Dozen


All Dressed Up
Artistic Etching's
 
All cards were made from a pattern I drew that made 20+ cards from International Bazaar DSP.
You can get your kit for $15 or order the paper on your own by May 31st, 2013!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment