Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Sideline Stampin at Marie's

This past Sunday I went to Marie's house to stamp and celebrate friendship with Lorraine, Sarah. Marie made a delicious lunch, and Lorraine ordered a cake to celebrate Sarah's birthday. We exchanged tips, ideas, techniques and cards. I look froward to our next date!

That's Marie... The silly goose did not want me to take her picture.  Her card is made with the All Dressed Up stamp set and framelits.  She used retired Concord Crush ink, cardstock, and some wired ribbon to create the cute card pictured above. I made a copy and will share my current product CASE soon!


This Party Favor was designed by Lorraine... she CASE'd it and I was happy to CASE from her too!

My Card...


Busy CASE'ing each other's cards and trying to improve on the styles!


Thought I would spend some time with my This & That... love it!


It was Sarah's birthday.. and Lorraine ordered a cake and we all made cards for her!

Hope Sarah is wishing for Stamps and more play dates!!

 
Sarah's card that she CASE's out of Stampin' Up's Stampin Success magazine!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jelly!!!! No joke!! Very very sad I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks you guys. That was such a fun day! You are all so thoughtful. ;)

    ReplyDelete