Monday, April 29, 2013

Will April Shower's bring May flower's?

Good Afternoon my crafty friends!
  It is hot outside and my flowers are blooming!  A new Stampin' Up Catalog is on its way to me today... Cannot wait to see it in person my sneak peek pdf is just not cutting it!  Reserve your place at an upcoming class so you can get your hands on your own personal copy!  Welcome to three new friends: Kim, Christina whom I was lucky to meet at Kiss the Toad Creations fundraiser last Thursday and Minyoung my friend and winner of Walt Disney Elementary Schools raffle prize donation (I donated a party for up to 6 girls and or mommy's... see my blog post on these lil cuties!)


Stampin' Up is offering a great deal:
Hostess offer: If you host a $350 party they'll earn an additional $30 in FREE products!
Dates: April 15-May 30, 2013 (yes, it ends the day before the last day of the month)
If you would like my assistance in having a $350 show contact me!! I can help you!

Thank you to the ladies that attended my One Sheet Wonder class, Almond Blossom's card making Day and all that attended Ladies Night Out at Marie's!  I am blessed to have you all as friends and customer's supporting my journey! 
Here is a list of my upcoming stamping opportunities:
BUNCO:  May is open if anyone wants to host SU BUNCO.... If you want to be a hostess of BUNCO let me know.
Members of this exclusive email group get the following: If you are the hostess, you get $50 in Stampin Up product ... most BUNCO's is $100, Most Wins $25, Biggest Loser $6.00. Prizes increase with more players and with additional orders!
Contact me if you would like to host BUNCO... you know you already have two of the twelve players needed (you, & me) and I can help you plan and invite your friends and with your permission advertise to the rest of this group!


Super Stamper's Group 2: Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 6-8pm at Tammy's home in Manteca.  
Come make three cards/projects (Tammy picked patriotic, BBQ, and red, white & blue for the theme).
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder).
Fee is $10 or a minimum $10 order.
 
RSVP to me or Tammy via email to reserve your spot.
 


All Dressed Up Card Class: Sunday, June 9th, 2013. 1-3pm at my home.
Come design 6 "All Dressed Up" cards.
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
Fee is $15.

RSVP to me by sending a check by June 6th, 2013 to reserve your spot.

Scrapbook Night at Diane's: Friday, June 14th, 2013. 6-9pm. Almond Blossom Estates, Manteca, CA.
We will make an adorable two page 12x12 layout and a coordinating card. 
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
~There will be leftover supplies to make an additional two page layout and more cards~
Fee:$10 Includes: 4 12x12 sheets of cardstock, 2 Designer Series Paper sheets, 6 coordinating 8 1/2x11 card stock sheets, and embellishments.
 

RSVP to me by sending a check by June 10th, 2013 to reserve your scrapbook kit.


Birthday Basics One Sheet Wonder Class: Sunday, June 23, 2013. 1-3pm at my home.
Did you know you can turn a 12x12 sheet of DSP into up to 20 cards??? Unbelievable.. nope I can show you how! 
Come build up your birthday card stash by making up to 6 cards with the new "Birthday Basic's" Designer Series Paper.
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
Fee: $15.00 Fee includes 6-12x12 double sided sheets of DSP, 7-8 1/2 x 11 sheets of coordinating card stock. and coordinating embellishments) I also provide your own personal copy of the grid to break down your 12x12 sheet into over 20 cards.
I will supply all the tools, stamps, inks and directions.

RSVP to me by sending a check by June 19th, 2013 to reserve your scrapbook kit.
 


ps... ***** If the dates above conflict with your schedule... let me know I can plan a personal date with you and your friends ... lets compare planner's*****

 Blessing's,
Cary Farruggia
Your Independent Stampin' Up Consultant

the5farrs@att.net
http://carysonyourcase.blogspot.com/
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/CaryFarruggia

ppss... April Shower's Bring May Flower's... if you have a favorite Flower Stamp Set reply to this email to be entered in a drawing for a Best of SU stamp set of your choice!
Renee & Mia Sent in their favorite set nomination!  I cannot wait to hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment