Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Garage Sale

Are you looking for a stamp set from catalogs long ago? Do you like bargains and deals?  Do you see the above signs and re-route your day? Then I have a great surprise for you!  I am gathering with a few other demonstrators to sell our retired and retiring product for wonderful prices!  I have a few opportunities:
  • The first peek at my stamps and supplies will be at Marie's BUNCO Birthday, May 31, 2013 @ 6pm.   
  • Second opportunity is on Friday June 7th in Tracy at 6pm- 8pm.
RSVP to me for any of the above dates at the5farrs@att.net and I will give you a special gift ohh and the address to our special locations!

Marie is offering a day at her home in the future too if anyone is interested in selling their old stamps to buy new!  We will set that date at her party!  Remember the NEW 2013/2014 STAMPIN' UP CATLAOG sales start that night so we are planning some wonderful deals!

I am off to mark down stamp set, paper and embellishments... see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment