Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Graduation

Check out my recent CASE inspired by Mia. A few weeks back she texted me a photo of a pin she found on Pinterest. So I reviewed a few blogs and came up with this:

Note that this is my rough draft and Mia and I will be crafting more later!
If you have any great owl punch card ideas or any graduation card ideas and would like to be showcased on my blog email me at:
 
 
I gathered most of the details from:
 
I learned how to use the pennant punch and 3/4th circle punch to make the cap from:
 
Such creative ideas...
 
 


Here is Mia's first CASE of my card!  I love the background paper!

This is a sweet way to show off how proud a graduate is!! Love how the owl is tossing off her hat!

 
Once again.. the background paper made this card... a whole new dimension!
 
Mia, you are talented, beautiful and you should join my team!  YOU are an asset!


1 comment: