Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I got promoted!

SO EXCITED! 
My down line Gail placed an amazing order that promoted her to Sr. Associate, then... ta da! 
I got one too! 
Thank you Gail! 
 
I have a special surprise for you!
 
I was also excited to see a mention in my up lines's blog!  You too can follow her at Stampin All Day With Bev.   I follow her daily for inspiration and exciting new ideas... Beverlee made a special promise to take me to lunch and I know I will have a huge list of ideas for her to make into special cards.... going down memory lane here are a few things she did for me:
  • designed a girl scout card for my juniors out of punches and held a special class...
  • has set a yard of ribbon, spare SNAIL, that extra button, fabric, a sheet of DSP and more aside for me to complete a project for a show, class or swap.
  • let me hold my 40th birthday in her special studio
  • helped me with 4 separate Crop Out Cancer Fundraiser's...
  • supported me on my low sales and high sales years
  • let me win multiple BUNCO's at her home... yes.. I won $150 in product every time!!!
  • shared ribbon swaps and promotions with me
  • signed me up to help me save money... it is sad to see a good customer go but so rewarding when you see the results
  • lastly she has prayed for me, with me and around me and that is a true friend!
Thank you Beverlee!
Cary

2 comments: