Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More Sneak Peeks:

The perks of being a demonstrator are the days before a new catty breaks and we play with our sneak peel products!! 

Lorraine is coming today to play and here is just one table of samples I CASE'd last night!



 
I get rather messy as I start creating.. and I use as little of adhesive as I can to go back in the morning to add finishing touches... but alas... have no fear.. Lorraine will soon be here so I let my ideas stack up!
 
Ok now see how the cards are waiting for Lorraine? Piled up waiting for some special touches!
She did not disappoint!  That girl has a knack for making all things pretty!
 

 
Lorraine and I did a paper split... we share DSP to test it out... so we tried to find a card that was masculine but also used tools and embellishments we already had. Very cool to see the Soho Subway DSP (available the 31st of May) and many other tools to complete this card!  Love it!
 
This card was CASE'd from HERE
I love looking at her work!  She obviously has a great time with Stampin' Up since she earned a trip to FIJI!!!!
 

 
So I really wanted to play around with the new Gingham Garden DSP... available to you next FRIDAY! So Lorraine and I loved this card and made it our own by adding texture a color change and using the new stamp set Really Good Greetings for the sentiment it came to life!

Again we CASE'd this card from HERE! Stampin' Up has some talented demonstrators!
 

 
This card has a crumb cake base, and ribbon and then it holds all the new yummy incolors via the pretty butterfly punches!
Here is the link for the inspiration for this CASE:

 
I CASE'd this card off of many Google Images... but a great site to get inspired from is
 
I love hummingbirds.... they remind me of my childhood, my mother always had hanging plants around our windows and hummingbirds would always be in view.  We were really blessed that my mother had such a green thumb and a love of nature!
Whenever I see a hummingbird I think of her!
 

 
I CASE'd this card from HERE!
Once again a Google search did not let me down!
A little support from Lorraine in the ribbon department.. as I cannot wait for the new in color ribbon to add to my cards... we chose the white and it looks great!
 

 
HERE is where I found the inspiration for this CASE!
This wonderful blog has videos!!! LoVe, LOVE, Love VIDEOS!
You get a sense of whether a stamp set, style or product is really a good CASE!

 
Because I had already cut out paper for the above card I just changed up the shade to see what looks best!  Which would you prefer the Midnight Muse Base or the Primrose Pink?
 
Want to see more?
Come to my classes.. more ideas and new product coming your way!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment