Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paula's All Dressed Up BUNCO Prep

My newest down line Paula is getting ready for her first show! She picked her date: May 10. She picked her party type: BUNCO. She picked her theme: All Dressed Up.

So here are the RSVP cards I made for her. Every person that RSVP's will receive this when they arrive. Stay tuned for the make n take, and party favors!

I know the cards not right side up... I messed up with my phone.. and cannot correct it!
I CASE's this cards from HERE

The All Dressed Up framelits are in the new Stampin' Up catalog... sadly the stamp set is not! I will try and use them both for the next few weeks!

I get messy in my process... I make a production line and keep on going!

Check out the personalized stamp on the back of that card.. you too can order one with your name on it.  It really adds a nice touch!

1 comment: