Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The waiting is almost over...

As a demonstrator we earn the privilege to sneak peek at the catalogs and order a few select items to make samples for you. Technology is great, SU posted a beautiful flash show of the catalog that I have opened multiple times! Love progress! I just have to admit... Ok I will SHOUT that the real deal in my hand, is SO MUCH better!!

I had a full day yesterday and knowing that UPS truck was coming to me made me late to my next meeting as I had to stop and crack open the package of catalogs... And flip through page by page! This catalog is worth the wait, distraction and energy!

I cannot wait to share all the new stamps with you! Sign up for upcoming classes so that you can see samples made from products coming to you May 31st!



No comments:

Post a Comment