Thursday, May 16, 2013

Upcoming Classes and Opprtunites to play with me and my pals!

Stampin' Up is offering a great deal:  Hostess offer: If you host a $350 party they'll earn an additional $30 in FREE products!
Dates: April 15-May 30, 2013 (yes, it ends the day before the last day of the month)
If you would like my assistance in having a $350 show contact me!! I can help you!

THE NEW CATALOG GOES LIVE MAY 31st and the current catalogs close June 1st... Below are the opportunities for you to get a copy of my new catalog if you have not already received one:


BUNCO:  May 31, 2013...6-9pm its Marie's Birthday and she wants to celebrate Stampin' Up BUNCO style!

~ Come make a beautiful birthday card

~ Pick up your copy of the new Stampin’ Up Catalog

~ My gift to you is FREE SHIPPING on all orders!

~ Buy retired products from the Garage Sale Table

~ Buy Cookie Lee Jewelry at 50% of the original price.

~ Play BUNCO for $13 with the opportunity to win up to $100 in Stampin’ Up Products

~ Enjoy BBQ, snacks, birthday cake and drinks!



RSVP to Cary by May 29th (925)413-5134

 
 
June is open if anyone wants to host SU BUNCO.... If you want to be a hostess of BUNCO let me know.
Members of this exclusive email group get the following: If you are the hostess, you get $50 in Stampin Up product ... most BUNCO's is $100, Most Wins $25, Biggest Loser $6.00. Prizes increase with more players and with additional orders!
Contact me if you would like to host BUNCO... you know you already have two of the twelve players needed (you, & me) and I can help you plan and invite your friends and with your permission advertise to the rest of this group!

 
 
Card Buffet: Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 6-8pm at Tammy's home in Manteca.  
 
Come sample the many choices of cards made from current and new catalog product.
 
I provide the sample, the tools and the paper & embellishments for a minimum of 6 cards.  You can make as many as you want of each card for $1.50 each. 
 
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder).
 
** I do not provide envelopes... so you may purchase them before or order them on that day.**
 
RSVP to me or Tammy via email to reserve your spot.
 


All Dressed Up Card Class: Sunday, June 9th, 2013. 1-3pm at my home.

Come design 6 "All Dressed Up" cards.
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
Fee is $15.

RSVP to me by sending a check by June 6th, 2013 to reserve your spot.
 Scrapbook Night at Diane's: Friday, June 14th, 2013. 6-9pm.
Almond Blossom Estates, Manteca, CA. We will make an adorable two page 12x12 layout and a coordinating card. 
Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
~There will be leftover supplies to make an additional two page layout and more cards~
Fee:$10 Includes: 4 12x12 sheets of cardstock, 2 Designer Series Paper sheets, 6 coordinating 8 1/2x11 card stock sheets, and embellishments.
 
RSVP to me by sending a check by June 10th, 2013 to reserve your scrapbook kit.


Birthday Basics One Sheet Wonder Class: Sunday, June 23, 2013. 1-3pm 
My Home


Did you know you can turn a 12x12 sheet of DSP into up to 20 cards??? Unbelievable.. nope I can show you how! 
Come build up your birthday card stash by making up to 6 cards with the new "Birthday Basic's" Designer Series Paper.

Bring your class kit. (SNAIL, Snips, and a Bone Folder)
Fee: $15.00 Fee includes 6-12x12 double sided sheets of DSP, 7-8 1/2 x 11 sheets of coordinating card stock. and coordinating embellishments) I also provide your own personal copy of the grid to break down your 12x12 sheet into over 20 cards.
I will supply all the tools, stamps, inks and directions.

RSVP to me by sending a check by June 19th, 2013 to reserve your scrapbook kit.
 


ps... ***** If the dates above conflict with your schedule... let me know I can plan a personal date with you and your friends ... lets compare planner's*****
 Blessing's,
Cary Farruggia
Your Independent Stampin' Up Consultant
(925)413-5134
the5farrs@att.net

http://carysonyourcase.blogspot.com/
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/CaryFarruggia

ppss... April Shower's Bring May Flower's... if you have a favorite Flower Stamp Set reply to this email to be entered in a drawing for a Best of SU stamp set of your choice!
Renee & Mia Sent in their favorite set nomination!  I cannot wait to hear yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment