Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beautiful Post Card- Birthday Card

Look at what I received in the mail today!!
Thank you! Thank YOU! THANK You!
I admired this beauty on Beverlee's Blog on my birthday!
 
I was thrilled to have directions to CASE this beautiful card.. but in person it inspires you more!
 
 
I really love the Post Card Stamp and its the base for my Loyalty Club (Polka Dot Postcards... that some of you are very close to earning and will be unveiled when the first one is earned!!)
 
The very next day Beverlee posted the directions HERE. 
 
I am inspired daily by Beverlee... and am a lucky recipient of this lil treasure! If you would like to see more of her work and our collaborations join us for our Holiday Happiness Stamp Camp. Saturday, September 28th... 6 amazing projects, a wonderful table full of demonstrations, and yummy snacks.  Email me for your form!  Seats are selling out!  There are many beautiful cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment