Sunday, August 4, 2013

BUNCO HOSTESS OPPORTUNITY

Ladies,
 its my birthday month!
 
 
I want to celebrate with you!
 
I have had multiple requests for a BUNCO.
 
 
I need a HOSTESS!!!
Dates Available are
August 23, 24, & 25th!
 
Cost is $13.00/player
what they can win:
Most BUNCOS: $100 in SU product,
Most Wins: $25 in SU product
Most Losses: a bag of change.
(prizes increase with more players)
 
What do you have to do?
Invite 10 friends to your home,
(you already have two players,  you and me)
pick a theme, 
provide snacks and or refreshments.
 
 ...and here is what I do for you:
I give you $50 in SU product FREE
for being the hostess!
I am one of your players,
I bring all the BUNCO supplies,
a make n take project for your guests to create,
a completed RSVP card for you to thank your guests,
I provide you with a hostess code for out of town guests.
 
I have random SU prizes for all your guests!
Why? Because its my birthday and I can surprise if I want to!
 
So if YOU would like to be a hostess on either the 23rd, 24th, or 25th of August please email me now! 
(If I can book all three dates each hostess will receive a special gift from me)
A roll of the new Burlap Ribbon! 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great birthday month! Lol! Lemme think about this, may just do it as you ladies are fun to hang out with!!!

    ReplyDelete