Friday, August 16, 2013

Hostess Wanted

Wanted a hostess for August 24th & or 25th!!!
 
I have a weekend available and I have amazing opportunities  and products to share! 

Choices are Bunco, a class, or a card show!

Bunco:
Requires 12 players but if you count yourself and me you only need ten mor friends! Cost is $13/ player and there are prizes for the most wins, losses, traveling, & buncos. I bring a make n take, completed cards for RSVP's and special prizes so nobody goes home a loser!
Hostess supplies snacks and drinks and three plus tables!

Class: 
You invite as many friends as you like, pick a stamp set, and I bring supplies for your friends to make cards for $10/person.

Card Show:
You invite as many friends as you like and I will bring samples and a make n take. Fee: FREE

hostess prizes for the hostess:

*Bunco hostess receives $50 in SU product

**qualifying shows of $150 receive $25 in SU product

*** as stated earlier of I book the full weekend a roll of new burlap ribbon is yours too!

****Cannot fill these dates but you want to be a hostess? Set a date with me by the 25th... And I will honor the burlap ribbon for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment