Monday, August 5, 2013

Make n Takes for Mia's Open House

MStop by tonight and make this card at Mia's open house.

Here are the ladies making their cards:


I love how they all are different and unique handmade treats!



Mia and Desirre! AKA Daniel's teacher... I bet he was thrilled to learn she sat at his table, and crafted with us. I was honored to meet her! I love teachers!


Check out the chevrons by this navy wife... She is very fashionable and obviously knows what is trending! I had to tell her all about our chevron punch, ribbon and papers!


Everyone made the card their own... Yancy used a different part of the stamp and double taped her ink! Love it! 


Mia, love your card and loved meeting your friends! I cannt wait for my new Lia Sophia jewelry and to see more of your Thirty-One!

Last but not least, she made her own card... She worked so hard coloring the stamp.... I love her details ... Tons of pearls just like me!

2 comments:

  1. Love how everyone's card came out a little different! Thanks for putting my Big Shot together! Lol!

    ReplyDelete