Sunday, August 18, 2013

My First Paper Pumpkin

It's HERE! It's HERE!!!
My first official box arrived!
What is in your first box?
Supplies to make 4 Cards, a clear mount block (D), two unique stamp sets,
  small color block and directions!
 

 
 
It is uniquely packaged in our small orange box so everyone knows it belongs to you!
 
I plan on reusing the box for a gift for a special friend!
 



Everything is brand new and I added up the value... so much for the price!
 
($10... yes... $10!!)
 
You too can get two months at the low price of $10.... see below!
 

 
Here is the card I made using my supplies...
I was able to make 4 of them...
I have 4 special friends getting their cards soon!
 

Use the PUMPKINDEAL code for your special $10 price for two months!
Sign up HERE!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment