Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Starbucks & Stampin' Birthday

Good Saturday Morning!
Lorraine and I are getting together with our sisters on the side today.  We share the same birthday month and have reasons to celebrate (we are awesome... We both have amazing families... We have amazing friends... We have the best customers... And we aspire to be creative everyday)!

Check out Caleb, Lorraine's son... He was giving me some money the other day so that I could buy more stamps... So generous that boy!! 


Pictured above is part of our favors....I will share the link from which I CASE'd this card soon! 

 Lorraine came up with the cutest theme: Starbucks! Everytime Sarah, Marie, Lorraine and I get together to get our crafty on... Starbucks is part of our ritual! Sarah has educated us on the tips ans tricks to get the most out of our caffeine and for our money! We learned all about Trenta sizing from her... How not adding water to our tea tastes better and  that we can go back later in the day for more Caffine at a discounted price.  Why is this important to share? Well, the savings in our pockets equals more money for stamps and the more Caffine equals more stamina in the creativity department! 


We are doing a completed card swap today... We were supposed to do one card... I chose to do three 3x3 cards.....and put them into an altered wood mount case (pictured below). 

I was inspired by our Upline Beverlee... She gave us one at convention (a larger and fancier version because Beverlee is all about the details, and she filled her box with three full cards for us to use for future classes).  See my earlier post ... You too can make this box and fill it with cards.


Coming Soon: the cards we swapped, birthday cards we received and.... The cute favors I filled with See's Candy (a new addition to our Sidelline Sister's gathering) But, I always have a place for it in my mouth, on my thighs and in my heart!

Have a great day!
Cary

Updated Notes:

 
Here is the card I received from Lorraine for my birthday. So beautiful and she CASE'd this idea from a box that she found on Stampin Connection.

 
Here are our swaps... Lorraine and I were super excited to trade ideas!

 
Here is Marie's Swap.... inspired me to buy the World Map Stamp.

 
I love Sarah's Swap too... she and Lorraine have sold me on buying this set too!

Here is the birthday card Sarah made.... this was so cute with the mini clothes pin and the hexagon punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment