Friday, August 23, 2013

Scrapbook Class Sneak Peek


I am heading to Almond Blossom Estates tonight to lead a scrapbooking class.  The ladies asked me to show then how to integrate stamps with scrapbooking... And then threw in the challenge that one woman only wants to make cards!! Since these ladies are on a budget I kept the supplies minimal and utilized the left over Sweater Weather DSP from my stamp camp project for them to complete a fall themed layout and here are four pages and two of the cards.

After Class Notes:
  I do not know why I forgot to take photos of their scrapbook pages... maybe it was because we were having too much fun!

Here was Pris's card... she was not quite finished as I started taking photos... its her first time EVER!  Good job!


Here is Diane my hostess:


Here is Vickie... check out the beautiful lipstick.. note I wore none tonight!


Not the best picture of Sandy... my hands were shaking...
Her card was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment