Monday, August 26, 2013

Stampin' Therapy

It can be said that girl time is a much needed way to rejuvenate and validate our hearts n souls! Stampin' can accomplish that with the completion of a card... The "I made that" feeling is one to be shared with your fellow stampers and friends. Yesterday, Mia was in town and spent a few hours of girl time with me. We made many creations with a few creative discoveries. 

Here is a card Mia made with a Stamp set she has been waiting to use. Not pictured is the inside... She has beautiful grapes in there!


Here is a CASE of a card I had CASE'd earlier this summer. I like Mia's version!


Here is a CASE that Mia and I tried today .... The red glitter was not that easy the first few times but once we practiced it all went smoothly,


Yet another CASE... Mia had pinned this card to CASE and I also had pinned it... So fun, we really think alike and have the same tastes.

Thank you Mia for your time and creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Much needed Girl Time! And yes, very therapeutic!! I'm proud of my creations and the lucky recipients of them will know the love, time, tears I put into them. Lol!

    ReplyDelete