Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thank You Barbara!

I love the Swallow Tail Birthday Card!
I feel a CASE coming your way!

 Check out the inside... she even stepped up the Sentiment!  I love her work!

Here is my CASE:
  I too used the Swallowtail Stamp (131943w) or (129216c), and I embossed the entire card with the NEW Pretty Print Textured Embossing Folder (132175).
To finish it off I trimmed the Swallowtail (131943w) or (129216c), image to fit my card front, sponged on some of the new in color's:
Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe.  
Can you see the Crisp Cantaloupe  Stretch Ribbon in the back ground?
Now I forgot to photograph the inside before I dropped this beauty in the mail, but it has a
Thank You So Much from the Lot's of Thanks Stamp Set (129687W) or (126690C).
You Can Purchase the supplies to CASE this card HERE!

1 comment:

  1. The Swallowtail stamp is one of my favorites!! Always sooo cute the possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete