Saturday, October 26, 2013

Check Out My Loot!

What a great time we had at Krissy's last night for we spooktacular BUNCO party! 
As you an see I returned home with some loot' I was the last person to get a BUMCO so I brought home this bucket of candy... My son won re biggest loser so he brought home $6(he always tries to be the loser so he was super excited, because no matter how hard you try it's a game of chance and he always is a winner), I also pulled in the most wins so yay I get to choose $25 in FREE SU! 

Of course I love my popcorn hands and my spooky coffee  cups.

The highest excitement was that Nicole Berghorst won the most BUNCOs and it was her first time! She chose $100 in SU product to decorate for thanksgiving! The wonderful table scape set.

I then had a blast with the Festive Flurry Snowflakes that my dear pal Krissy owns and will add that to my order... At $25 off because  I had the most wins.... Yes I am rubbing it in!

More posts to follow! As this weekend I become an Urban Widow and stamp my days away!

XXXOOO, 
Cary
 

No comments:

Post a Comment