Friday, October 11, 2013

Festive Friday

Sorry I was missing in action yesterday.
I am the proud co-owner of a new puppy.
My son negotiated a deal that equals more work on my part for the next few years...
we adopted Star, a black lab puppy!
She is soft, cuddly, curious and only 6 weeks old. 
We brought her home and had a little bit of a rough night. 
I was pooped out and then with two little angels (ages two and four) I sub-nanny for once a week that have never been around a dog in their short life...
I had my hands full. 
There were loads of giggles and a few short naps for all!

After being MIA yesterday I came on to find an amazing deal being offered by SU!
 
The kit includes a booklet of :
 70 Die Cut Holiday Gift Tags,
A new Christmas Tagables Stamp Set.
A Soft Suede Stampin Spot,
Clear Block C....
for only $24.95
#135290
 
Already have a Clear Block C and the Soft Suede Stampin Pad?
Then you can order the Stamp set and tag booklet for:
$19.95
#135921
 
Are you looking for Christmas gift ideas for your friends, teachers, and neighbors? 
Then order extra booklets (with over 70 Die Cut Tags)
for: $9.95
#134975
 
Use Hostess Code:
ACV2UZ97
This will put you in my monthly drawing for your choice of some amazing Holiday items!
 
I plan on having these available to view at my open house on the 26th and 27th... so if you want to come join me while I prepare my holiday gifts and work on projects you need help with RSVP now for your special gift and space!
 
XXXOOO,
Cary
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment