Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween/ Thank You Thursday







No Tricks just Treats from Stampin' Up today!
Prices good today only!
Use Hostess code:72VRHZVZ
for a chance to win free SU!
 
SU really made me happy and I will add these to my Stampin' Up Loot today:
#130010
Only $6.71 
 

#130018
Only $6.71

#130019
Only $6.71

#131152
Only $6.71

#131151
Only $6.71
 
 

Remember the Frightening Feline stamp from last year?
This was one of the cards I made with the stamp!
The Halloween sentiment brought me back to this pretty card!
 

 

 
  Here is a card I made a few weeks back with the Halloween Photopolymer set!
I was making up cards with retired DSP for a craft fair.  
I've been down with a very bad case (not the kind to copy and share with everyone) of laryngitis/flu. So a few projects are still in their boxes. 

 


 

Enjoy your day! May the spooks and creepy crawly things only last for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment