Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm so Grateful There's You in the World



Only three days till I spend an entire weekend Stamping!!!!
I am so excited!
Hope you all have a Happy Hump Day!
 

This morning I CASE'd a card by Julie Davison .
 She posted a similar version on Stampin' Connection:
 an exclusive online community for Stampin' Up consultants!
(you could join this exclusive site by joining SU for only $25... ask me more about the perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!)
 
 I used the left over paper I had from another project and so mine is very different... yet not so much!  I love to follow other bloggers for inspiration!


Supplies used to make this card were Coastal Cabana Card Stock, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, the Chalk Talk Bundle, Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensional's.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment