Friday, October 25, 2013

My Six-Sided Sampler CASE

Lorraine gave me this sample card a while ago before I had invested in the Six - Sided Sampler Bundle.
I love how she layered the paper and the textures.


I CASE'd it for a card to give to my friend Anita that had gall bladder surgery yesterday.  I made up a fall themed bag of treats and filled her pantry with soups, broths and jello.  Ok, I slipped in a few other goodies too!  Tom deserves goodies also... After all he is taking care of his precious wife.


This is a bundle I earned for free... Perks of selling the product and having amazing customers! Yup, $29.50.... FREE.... Got to love my SU! (I had a $250 party and earned the extra $25 in FREE product!! Whoot! Whoot!)
I started with my Brights Pattern Paper.  Tangerine Tango combined with Whisper White Card Stock for the layers.  I pulled in some Soft Suede and Old Olive Ink to go with my Tangerine Tango.... Matched my pumpkins!  I tied it all together with Whisper White Stitched Ribbon, and used a mini punch and rhinestones.  

 I took a quick trip to Manteca to deliver my bags of goodies, staples and this card.  Even though my strong girl was feeling low... She perked up and posted an immediate photo of my work.  She is one of my biggest fans!   The simple idea that a handmade card can make another persons day still tugs my heart.  I send Anita speedy recovery wishes ... She and Tom owe me a trip to the beach.  

I wish you a Happy Friday!

XXXOOO,
Cary


No comments:

Post a Comment