Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sister's in Stampin Swap

Here are the cards from last nights swap:

Paula's Card:
(Guess whom was not paying attention to detail and out her balloons upside down? ME!)
 
Marie's Card:
(This was last months card... I missed class due to a child care issue... so she saved it for me to do last night!  I really want that Map background stamp set now!)
 
Marie's October card:
(I really love the Truly Grateful stamp set.... So many cute ideas!)
 
Kathy's Card:
(I love Halloween... it is so fun, the kids are excited, we decorate our yard, I make special neighbor gifts... and can we talk about the Candy??? YUMMY)
 
Renee's Card:
(Can you see the dress hidden in the Embossing folder?  All Dressed Up is so adorable and Renee found a way to make this card pop by outlining the cutout dress... then rounding the corners! So sweet and cute!)
 
Gail's Card:
(This card is using Secret Garden and it contains a Secret compartment to stuff with a gift card too!)

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog address on Stampin' Connection and I'm following your blog now. Check out my blog at tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thank you for sharing! I am your newest follower from SC! Would love for you to come visit me too! :) http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/ Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete