Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Toil and Trouble

Ok, stamping is no trouble at all!
Especially,  while I have been playing with Stampin' Up's Toil & Trouble stamp set.
Available in Wood(131724) $22.95 or Clear(131727) $16.95.
 


I am preparing for BUNCO at Krissy's house next Friday night....
Check out the RSVP gifts!
I like to brag that reserving your space has its privileges!


These lil cuties are filled with candy corn. I used the Witches Brew DSP, Toil and Trouble Stamp Set, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Mini Basic Black Buttons from the Neutrals collection, Rhinestones,  some Summer Starfruit Cardstock, and some Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.  I used a STAZON stamp pad,  Lets just say I love me some STAZON!  It stamps clear, dries quickly, holds it color and smells amazing!
 
OCTOBER MYSTERY HOSTESS CODE:
F3PGKVSW...
use this code when you check out for the chance to earn $25 in FREE Stampin' UP!
 
Would you like to join me and Krissy at her SPOOKTACKULAR BUNCO?

Friday, October 25th 7-9pm

 


Please join us for:
 three ghoulish games of BUNCO,
Freaky Fun,
Frightening Food
and Spooky Make n Takes!
 
RSVP by the 23rd for a special TREAT!
(ok... you have seen one of them above)
XXXOOO,
Cary

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment