Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Cardmaking Day & Gabriella's Birthday


Today is my sweet lil girls 14th birthday!  Where has the time gone?
We will celebrate tonight when her father returns from San Diego...
dinner and a few surprises!
Until then, she wants to spend some time with special friends and her siblings... Shock, Shock!
Love you Doodle bug!
Mom
 
 
I am off to celebrate this special day at Beverlee's home where I get to meet Debra Godfrey!
I am super duper excited and will post photos of the lucky ladies she is meeting with today!
Have a great Saturday!
I know mine is blessed for many reasons!


Look at the beautiful box made by Karen Flores!
She gave one to each of us!
Beautiful and simple!
 


Here is Kim holding hers...
its filled with yummy truffle chocolates too!
Wanna join me making one?
 I'll share my chocolate!
 

Debra made these centerpieces... she gave one to each of her direct down line and one to Beverlee for hosting us.  So cute and simple!


Look at the Stamperazzi! 
We all went crazy over the 3D Smowflake ornament!
So here the higher branches in my family tree:
Beverlee (Mom)
Karen (Grandma)
&
Debra (Great Grandma)
I felt like I was in heaven as usual and the talent of these three women... makes you go WOW!
 

 
Look at what I made!
I am filled with JOY...
  Debra made two beautiful banners,
 and then let us make them,
 giving tips and guiding us all the way! 
 I feel so good...
I am filled with JOY!
 
I love the love and support I receive along the way.
 
I hope you like these projects as much as I!
Let me know if you want to play with me and learn to make beautiful banners, gift boxes or cards!
XXXOOO,
Cary

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing pics from your day at Bev's. I was sad that was not able to attend, but your pics put a smile on my face. Love the projects and love seeing pics of my crafty SU sisters!

    ReplyDelete