Saturday, December 14, 2013

Best of Christmas CASE

My friend Mia is having a Holiday Ornament Exchange Party tonight.  She asked if I would bring some completed cards for her to hand out to her guests.  Of course, I agreed.... Then she texted me this photo.  So after some adventures on Stamp with Sandy's Blog I found her original card and I went to work.  I do not have the same stamp sets and there was not a detailed recipe ... So my adventure began with trying out embossing then brayering.  DO NOT USE A Brayer on this card... Flip the Cardstock over and start again... Emboss then sponge... YES!!!

Here is my CASE:


Supplies used to create this card are:
Whisper White Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Baked Browm Sugar Cardstock,
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Sponge, white Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Best of Christmas Stamp Set, Chalk Talk Stamp Set, Chalk Talk Framelits, Labels Framelits, Hexagon Punch, Oval Framelits, In Color Paperstack, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Gule Dots, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool and my Heat Gun.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment