Monday, December 23, 2013

MOJO Monday

I always desire the forethought to start this project. 
MOJO Monday's are the best! 
All that creativity posted around my favorite Stampin' grounds.
 I get up early start blog hopping before my day begins and easily get distracted. 
Reality sets in!
BAM! 
 I start making coffee, breakfast, lunches and the babies arrive and I never make it back to make my own design. 
Well, it is Christmas break...
my whole family will sleep in today
 (ok the cat did not get the message)
and Kylie arrives in 30 so I am off to start....
  a CASE & an original card made with new 2014 Occasions Catty supplies!

Here is the idea to CASE:
Here is my CASE:


Supplies used to make this CASE are:
Hearts Collection Framelits, Language of Love stamp set, Gold Baker's Twine, Delightful Dots (SAB), Whisper White Cardstock, Silver Metallic Encore Pad, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, & Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Hope you enjoyed my simple CASE.
Happy Monday!
Cary
XXXOOO

3 comments:

  1. I like it too Cary! Thanks for your comment on my Prince of Peace card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lorraine and Bev! It means a lot for me to hear from you both... I love your work!

    ReplyDelete