Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Occasion's Catalog Playdate

Here are a few samples of cards I am bringing to our play date.  
The cool thing is that my cards will get some other eyes laid upon them and...
 improvements will occur!
I cannot wait to see what the other ladies brought to play with.
I hope you enjoy the sneak peek's of the product available to you SOON!


Sample #:
This is a CASE from HERE. I tweeked it only a lil bit.  So fun to play with the new Petite Petals Bundle. (A new stamp set and a new punch).

Sample #2
This creation is my own... I still want to put a few more details on it.. since it is a masculine card I am still deciding on the button I have waiting.  I will probably add it!

Sample #3
This is a CASE from HERE. Another card from Amy K.
I did not want the paper bottom so  I messed around a bit...
think I have one more layer to add... so tune in later!

Sample #4
This was a CASE from HERE.  
I added my own tweak to this card also. 
I hope you enjoy!
 
 
I will post more later this next week.
Cary
XXXOOO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment