Sunday, December 29, 2013

Occasions Playdate Results

Yesterday,  
I stamped and laughed,
and stamped some more.
We ate good,
we discovered new tricks
and
look at this small collection of cards created.

Project#1:
Here is a CASE of an item Beverlee had received in the mail.  Very fun to make.

Project#2:
This is a CASE from Lorraine... I really did not know if I was going to like the Ampersand Embossing folder... but Lorraine sealed the deal for me!

Project#3:
This CASE was from Nancy.  She brought a ton of samples and taught us some great tips on achieving positive results while coloring.  I have another beautiful card CASE from her awaiting the glitter drying.  She really sold me on the new Peaceful Petals stamp set!

Project #4
A CASE from Sarah. I have never used black embossing powder.  WOW!  It is beautiful!  I have added that to my order!

Last item to share... Beverlee made these for all of us that attended.  Love that flower?  It is a new big shot die... and it is to die for!
 
Tomorrow I am going to share Renee's creations... she used the new SAB paper that you can earn with every $50 you spend ... OMG... so cute and adorable!
 
Have a blessed Sunday!
Cary
XXXOOO
 
ps... do not forget to check out the clearance rack blitz and the weekly deals! I am super excited!

1 comment:

  1. Cary -- I don't know which card I love more. Wow!

    ReplyDelete