Thursday, December 5, 2013

You're My Hero Birthday Card CASE

You can earn free stamps for every six Best of 25 Years Set you buy.
Here is my first of two sets I earned:
I have been a LEO wife for 13+ Years
this set represents a group of Hero's
and
encompasses every little boy's desire to be:
a cop, a firefighter or an EMT.
 
I made three different CASE's off of the original inspiration
 I receved from Love4stamps
 
I wanted to use the Crumb Cake Note Card Envelopes I bought on special a few weeks back!
So I altered them from square to 5"x3 1/2".
 
 
 

Look at the set.... So cute... And FREE!

CASE#1

CASE#2

CASE#3
The lucky ladies joining me on Saturday get to make one of each... Plus, they will make a few other projects!

Oh, this is all I want under my Christmas is a box ...
Or two of Stampin' Up....
What do you want?

Never fear the crunched corner... All survived the trip fron Salt Lake City to San Ramon!

Guess what's inside the big box?
Give up?
My Occasion's Catalog Pre-Order.
You might see a few items from the box before it goes live January 3rd!

Want to play with me?
RSVP to my Open House on January 26th.
Two sessions:1-3pm or 4-6pm
Stop by and enjoy gifts from the New Catalog, Make n Takes, some treats n drinks, and opportunities to earn FREE Stampin' Up.
RSVP for a gift, bring a new friend earn another, book a BUNCO, party or class earn another gift!

***Polka Dot Post Card members will earn polka dots for attending***

Blessings to you all,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment