Friday, January 24, 2014

Freaky Friday...

So I have been MIA ...
  I have been playing with my stamp sets and piles of possibilities getting ready for my open house. 
  I begin by playing with a set... Then trying out different ideas on my piles is possibilities (formerly known as my scrap pile). 

Here is a card I made with a new stamp from the Occasions Catty!
Supplies used to make this card:
Smokey Slate Cardstock, White Vellum Cardstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Starburst Sayings Stamp Set, Starburst Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Rhinestones, Smokey Slate Stamp Pad, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper, and Glue Dots.

Card made from leftovers from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack:


Supplies used to make this card:
Crumb Cake Cardstock, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Deco Labels Framelits. You're Lovely Stamp Set, Whisper White Button.



  While the color combination may not be what I end up using for my upcoming classes.. The journey is a fun one. All leftover cards end up in my donation box for the Dublin/San Ramon Women's club. 

  This past weekend the DSRWC held their annual Crab Feed! We exceeded our goal in fundraising and had a blast while working for our community!

 Thank you for all your generous donations! 

Here is my lovely family enjoying the crab while I was rocking the silent auction and dessert auction tables! 
My Kids: Matthew, Gabriella and Mackenzie.


My brother from another mother Tom & my sister from another mister Anita and my wonderful husband Matt!

I will be posting images of cards for the open house this Sunday... There are still spaces available!
RSVP today!

Cary
XXXOOO 


No comments:

Post a Comment