Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday CASE

Here is a fun CASE using the NEW SALE-A-BRATION stamp set: Petal Parade.
 
We made versions of this at my Occasions Catty Open House and at Tammy's Party!



I was inspired to make this card by my dear friend Kathy Jo. While we were having a play date at Jeanne's a few weeks back she asked me why did she have so much Raspberry Ripple Paper and Ribbon?  I reminded her that she had earned the ribbon for FREE during a fall promotion a few years back.  Which prompted her to buy the cardstock.  So when I got home later that night I came across a card on Pinterest that inspired me to help her use that luscious color up for cards she could use daily. 

Supplies used for this card:
Whisper White Cardstock, Raspberry Ripple Cardstock, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon, Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Pad, Always Artichoke Stampin' Pad, Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad and Sassy Salutations Stamp Set.   I love the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set because it has so many sentiments that would work with this two-layer card.
 
Do you want to EARN Petal Parade for FREE???  If you order $50 in Stampin' Up product! 
Believe me its easy to acquire and its a fun set!
 
Hope you enjoy!
Cary
XXXOOO   

1 comment:

  1. A lovely take on the original card. Glad I could inspire and help use up that gorgeous ribbon. I have a ton of it too!

    ReplyDelete