Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Hubby, Mia & my lil sister.

Happy New Year!

Loads to celebrate today!!

Hubby's 40th Birthday, Mia is 39 and holding, lil sis turns 35... 

And I am starting our year of new memories!

Here are a few cards from my pile of possibilities (formerly referred to as my scrap pile)!

Hubby's card:
Hubby's card was a CASE from HERE.
Mia's card:
This card was a CASE from HERE. (its a Stampin' Connection card exclusive to Stampin' Up Demo's so if you would like to have access to this community... contact me to join my team!)
 
Sister's card:
This was a CASE from HERE.

I will be putting away holiday decorations, dusting and vacuuming. 
I plan on a few hours at my crafting table. Yay!
Taking the hubby to a movie and lunch before he goes to work...
Yes... He still has to work on this iconic day.
We still have a few hours to play.

Taking a few moments to remember Grandma Farruggia that also was born on this day. 
Taken tragically, by cancer so young. 
She was a strong, loving, and beautiful woman.
 I hope she looks down today to see her family healthy and happy! 
You are missed Iona!

Have a blessed first day of 2014!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment