Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am a Seahawks Fan!

I really love it when I am challenged by a custom order.  Shirley is a friend that always buys my donation of 30 custom cards at our Dublin/San Ramon Women's Club Talent Auction. She wanted a few notecards for her daughter and son up in Washington... Loving the challenge I instantly found myself stumped... Surely, I could not create a Seahawks Symbol out of punches... Or could I?  I was not able to come up with a design yet... But decided to run with the 12th man theme that I am so proud of.  I love that the team puts the fans out there as a symbol of teamwork.

So here are my samples to show her:

My masculine sample:



My feminine sample:

Stampin' Up Supplies used to create these cards were:
Night of Navy Card Stock, Gumball Green Card Stock, Smokey Slate Card Stock, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, Smokey Slate Chevron Ribbon, Smokey State button, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Typeset Alphabet Bigz, & Arrows Textured Embossing Folder.

Good Luck to my team on Sunday... Especially, since this Bay Area girl is surrounded by 49'er fans! May the best team win...and may you find time to stamp on this glorious Friday!

Hugs,
Cary
XXXOOO 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment