Sunday, January 26, 2014

January Open House

Checking out the projects:
Kathy Jo & Karen are checking out the samples. 

They chose which cards they wanted to make... There were 7 to choose from. My favorite part is watching the ladies pull out their wish lists and look through the catalog.  Just like me they have intentions to order one thing but are inspired to order another! 


Phyllis and I have been My Paper Pumpkin Pals for a while.  We save up our kits for special one on one days and make them together.  You too can join us.. there is a sign up bonus this month only FREE In Color Markers! I use markers on the card below.  Really easy to use and add color dimension!

Karen and Kathy know I will hold on to their orders until tomorrow morning so they can take advantage of Sale A Bration... so they boosted their orders to earn FREE stamps!

Here is one of the favorites of the day... not a very good photo.

I doubled up on this card and made it my January Swap card too. Super excited when I can pull double duty on a card I love. I CASE'd this card from HERE.

This card was made with the following supplies:
Always Artichoke Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Crumbcake Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, the Starburst Bundle (Starburst Sayings Stamp Set, & the Starburst Framelits), the Hardwood Background Stamp, the Look Up Father Stamp, always Artichoke Stampin' n Write Marker, Early Esspresso Stampin' Write Marker, Circle Framelits, the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Regal's Candy Dots, Burlap Ribbon (I used three threads to tie my knot), Early Espresso Stamp Pad, and the Lots of Thanks Stamp Set. 

  Sending out a huge thanks to the ladies for coming and stamping!


Very blessed to do what I love,
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment