Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Special!

Oh my goodness!
  FREE MARKERS! I am so in! 
Have you joined My Paper Pumpkin yet?
Let's just say that I look forward to receiving my orange box of love every month!
You should give it a try.. and know that it is all inclusive!  You receive all the products you need to complete the project in that perfect little box.  You only need adhesive.
If you choose to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin... please choose me Cary Farruggia as your demonstrator and you get the following perks:
  • You will Receive a polka dot for your initial sign up, then every $30... it adds up!
  • You can attend my Open House and work on your My Paper Pumpkin projects for FREE!
  • The current promotion gives you a FREE Marker Collection... I will show you how to use them! So many ways to embellish your cards!
  •  You will be included in on my special HOSTESS only preview/rewards party!
Contact me today for more information!
Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment