Sunday, January 5, 2014

Special People

There are a handful of people we interact with on a daily basis that really stand out.  Family, a friend, a neighbor, a pet, a loved one, a stranger and sometimes a person we always admire but never speak to in a familiar way.  Today I am going to step out and send cards to a few people that fit the above description.
I made both feminine and masculine versions so that I can be random and make friendly gestures without including everyone that I see.  My dentist... For the fancy new crown, my co-third vice president for the help with our fundraisers, the mailman, the Clark man, the pool guy, the woman that walks her dog by daily that has been recovering from hip replacement surgery.  And... I am sure there will be more.

The male version:




No comments:

Post a Comment