Friday, January 31, 2014

There would be no Me without You!

I am a person that truly believes that I would not exisist without the many people that bless my life. The love of a never ending, and forgiving God. The family and friends that love me unconditionally or conditionally.  Friends that share my life up and down, feel comfortable enough to put their feet up and do not mind my organized chaos.  The childrens laughter, the wag of a dogs tail, the purr of my cat as he stretches across my workspace. The stranger that opens the door, smiles or smirks as we walk by.

I know it sounds trite.. But I can go hours, days, weeks, months, even years without seeing my friends and somehow we fall into a comfortable place. We share our family stories, we share our funny unique stories and we have made mistakes that have made us grow together... Even if those mistakes pulled us apart. 

So I made a long list of some family, and friends that have helped shape me into ME.  
I am sending them this card:
I CASE'd this card from HERE.  Her Picture quality gives the card much more depth... I need to change how I take my pictures!

The card recipe is simple:
Whisper White Cardstock Base, layers of Basic Black and Basic Grey Cardstock.  I used the Ampersand Embossing Folder and Essentials Paper Piercing Mat on the Basic Grey Layer. I then used the You + Me stamp out of the Hip Notes Stamp Set. I inked the stamp up with a Basic Grey Marker. Ink the word You then stamp on a 1/2" strip of Whisper White Cardstock, clean the stamp with your Stampin' Scrub and ink up the Me.  I punched out a Small Heart from the Red Glimmer Paper.... Used my square punch to make banners. Then attached the words with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used a Clear Envelope as I love the idea that the cards are gifts from Me to You!

Know that I am not myself without you in my life and that I appreciate all you have done for me!

Love,
Cary
XXXOOO

1 comment: