Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby We've Grown CASE

TGIF!
I was up early today thinking about all the new babies coming into my life! 
Many of my friends are enjoying the new journey of motherhood.
When I saw the Baby We've Grown Stamp Set I knew I had to have it.
Baby, We've Grown 133089
Price: $17.95
 
Simply adorable and a great set to make tags
and cards for all the baby showers in my future!
 
Boy:
 
Girl:


I CASE'd the card's from here:
I love how Michelle suggested using my Designer Series Paper... While it is thinner, it became more sturdy when I added the Cardstock layers.

Supplies used to make this card were: 2013-2014 In Color Paper Stack, Whisper White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Stampin' Pad and Marker, Crisp Cantaloupe, Cardstock, Stampin' Pad and Marker, Strawberry Slush, Cardstock,  Stampin' Pad and Marker, 1. 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stazon, Blender Pen, Whisper White Bakers Twine and Dazzling Details. 
Hope you enjoy!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment