Thursday, February 20, 2014

Coffee & Friends

Lately there has been a lingering ache in my heart...
Many friends and busy lives can keep us so torn.
I wish I had time to be with every single person I am blessed to call my friends.
But... Life gets in the way, not on purpose, it just does.
Faith, family, friends and our financial needs take priority.

So today, my CASE is dedicated to friends!
Here is my idea... Grab a cup of coffee, take the time to call, write, or even text...
A friend you have not seen lately. 
Send random cards.
Play with your scraps.
Enjoy the love of Stampin' Up with your friends...
Plan a party, gathering, or play date!
However you decide to celebrate your friends...
Know that I do think of you all often and I hope to see you soon!

Supplies used to make this CASE:
Stazon, Crumb Cake Cardstock,Whisper White Cardstock, Perfect Blend Stamp set, Linen Thread, Regal's Candy Dots, Regal's Paper Stack, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pad.

You are perfect friends for me,
Love, 
Cary
XXXOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment