Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cookies and Milk Please

Here is a yummy CASE I came across on Wednesday!
I was making cookies so it made this day a double treat!
I made a few different versions of her CASE....
 but just like cookies are better with friends...
Anita, Mia, Treva and I made these:
 
This is Anita's very FIRST card she has made EVER! 

Here is Mia's Card she can be identified by her fancy nails:
 

 Here is Treva's Card..note she held hers up with a Longaberger Basket... my favorite consultant!

Here is one of my samples:


Supplies Used to make this card were:
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock,
Early Espresso Cardstock,
Pool Party Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Vellum,
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack,
1 3/4" Circle Punch,
1 3/4" Scallop Punch,
Owl Punch,
1/2" Punch,
Yippee Skippee Stamp Set
and
SNAIL.
 
Hope you enjoy these cards...
but if your going to go through the process of making the card...
start by baking cookies...
the smell factor is key!
 
I use the same Original Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe... it was good enough for my 
Grandma Dauber,
 for my mother (known as Grandma Carver), 
and
is Farruggia Kid approved! 
 
Feeling Kinda Crumby,
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment