Friday, February 21, 2014

February My Paper Pumpkin!!

It's HERE!
I was worried it got lost... What an adventure it must have been on. 
 
Cool thing is despite its bumps and bruises everything inside was well protected!


It's usually a surprise but I had a sneak peek on Beverlee's blog two days ago....
Check it out:

 
I have a few Pressies to wrap...
 Using one tonight for Gabriella's friend Mary!!




Hope you enjoy yours...
If you are wanting to join this exclusive Stampin' Up Club...
  • If you want to put me down as your demonstrator that would be great! 
  • It goes towards your Polka Dot Post Card Rewards!!!
  • It's a treat each month!
  • New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and March 31, 2014, will receive a FREE set of In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with their Welcome Kit.

Enjoy your day!
Cary
XXXOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment