Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Kylie!

Today we celebrate my little Kylie's 2nd birthday! It has been a journey from the very first day I met her. Her parents are very kind and loving. They have given her such a positive and loving start in life. They blessed our family with her... Everyday we look forward to seeing her, cuddling and conversing with her. She is growing up so beautiful, smart, curious and creative!
So I dedicate this card to My lil' Kylie. Whom loved to come play My lil' Pony with my girls and my lil' brony too!
Supplies used to make this card were: Elegant Eggplant Cardstock, So Safron Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock,
Silver Glimmer Paper, Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Pad, Just Sayin' Stamp Set, Word Bubble Framelits, Whisper White Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set & Stampin' Dimensionals.
Image downloaded from Google... Rainbow Bright is my Brony's favorite pony!
Hope you have a great day!
Cary
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment