Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday Anita

Yesterday, I traveled to Manteca to spend the day with friends I rarely see.
I had a brief but enjoyable visit with Jeanne & Jim ...
It was Jeanne's birthday too last week...
March 15 is our little celebration!

I then picked up Anita & we headed over to Prestige Senior Living Center,
where many of our friends from church reside.
We had a yummy and relaxing lunch with Ruth & Velma...
Frank Sinatra and a few other celebrities were sighted too...
Frank was a little more friendly!
Ruth, Me, Frankie, Anita & Velma!


Before I left he asked for a kiss... he will be returning to storage until next February!


I had the chance to share a card I received from Lorraine. It was a cute card and simple to CASE:
Supplies used to make this card were:
Note Cards & Envelopes, Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper, Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, the leaf framelit from the Secret Garden Framlits, the Blossom Punch, Pansy Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Soft Suede Cardstock, Crisp Cantaloupe Button from the In Color Boutique Details, Hostess Set Banner Greetings,  Soft Suede Stampin' Pad.

Happy Friday!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment