Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

We started our day off right... A sweetheart breakfast! 
Matthew's friend Emmy came over
and enjoyed a quick breakfast with Matthew before school.
I tried a new recipe I found on Pinterest. Nutella French Toast Rollups!

Emmy made Matthew a Valentine too...
And he received special edition Nike Elite Socks..
Camouflage!
I'd take a photo but he has them on
and I forget 5th grade boys do not like their pictures taken!!
 
Here is the Card I made Emmy:
 
Supplies used to make this CASE were:
Pacific Point Cardstock,
Melon Mambo Coordination's Paper,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Silver Glimmer Paper,
Heart Framelits,
Delightful Dozen Stamp Set,
Pacific Point Stampin' Pad,
Whisper White Baker's Twine,
Rhinestones
And Glue Dots!
 
Hope you enjoy your day!
May it be filled with loving thoughts!
Cary
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment