Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kylie's Sesame Street Birthday Banner







Happy Saturday Morning!
Here in California we are awaiting a rain storm,
in the South East there has been crazy weather which brings me to my
morning of fun!
It is Kylie's Birthday Party today!
Her wonderful Mother Gina had ordered her a banner online.
With the storm it is delayed and may arrive today it may not.
The party is a morning party...
So I got up early and with the help of my two amazing helpers...
Gabriella and KK...
Here are our results!
 
Each part of the banner came in steps:

Here the girls are putting together the punch art for the Sesame Street Characters.
 
Did I tell you they woke up at 7am to help with this?
The girls did all the adhering for me while I punched out the pieces!
 
KK helped make the cookie look just right... you can never have enough chocolate chips!

It really means a lot that they spent the last two hours of their sleepover creating these characters for me!

Here is the banner... after I put it together:
Items used to make this banner were:
Real Red Cardstock,
Pacific Point Cardstock,
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock,
Daffodil Delight Cardstock,
Old Olive Cardstock,
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock,
Whisper White Cardstock,
Basic Black Cardstock,
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock,
Blushing Bride Cardstock,
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch,
1 3/4" Circle Punch,
3/4" Circle Punch,
1" Circle Punch,
1/2" Circle Punch
Circle Framelits,
Starburst Framelits,
Rhinestones,
Boho Blossoms Punch,
Small Heart Punch,
Corner Rounder Punch,
Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon
 
Here is the completed banner... wish I could take a better picture!
 
 
Happy 2nd Birthday Kylie!
We love you so much!
Cary
XXXOOO
... and Gabriella and KK too!

No comments:

Post a Comment